(5) [optional] Decide on a location for the after party following the ride. Naked cyclists love beer.
(6) Get as many web links as possible pointing to http://WorldNakedBikeRide.org Get it on all the regional event calendars.
(7) Distribute the flyers. In the past we have distributed about 3000 flyers per event. For larger cities, we suggest distributing about 5000 flyers. Smaller Bicycle frame flyers also work very well.
(8) Get endorsements from environmental, biketivist, car-free, social justice, and body freedom groups for the regional ride. These can be added to the endorsement list. Which groups endorse the regional ride is entirely at the discretion of the regional riders. We strongly recommend finding any local Critical Mass groups near you to network with and get support from. Many Critical Mass groups have a great deal experience with ride promotion and can make suggestions about where to flyer and where you can find bike racks to put frame flyers on. Ride and work with them to work towards common goals.
(9) See also organizing activities & ideas
(10) Be sure to also read these tips from the pros
(10) Use our Flash (.swf) banner ad on your site. Cut and paste this XHTML code into your web page:
<!-- WNBR Flash (.swf) banner ad XHTML code begin -->
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="468" height="60" title="WNBR ad">
<param name="movie" value="http://worldnakedbikeride.org/other%20file%20types/flash/WNBRad2005.swf" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<embed src="http://worldnakedbikeride.org/other%20file%20types/flash/WNBRad2005.swf" width="468" height="60" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>
<!-- WNBR Flash (.swf) banner ad XHTML code end -->